IMCS Group is looking for Dev-Ops Engineer with 1-2 years of experience
to work for our clients in different locations in US.
Core Role Responsibilities:
· Build, release and configuration management of
· Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help
assure the quality of our products / services. · System troubleshooting and problem solving
across platform and application domains.
· Suggesting architecture improvements,
recommending process improvements.
· DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer
including automation experience with configuration management tools.
· Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g.
Python) and automation skills.
· Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system
administration. · Monitoring Tools: Experience with system
monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
· DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience
(Oracle, SQL Server).
· Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile
software development, project management methodologies.
· Version Control: Experience administrating
version control systems such as SVN.
· Valid work permit (CPT/OPT/OPT Ext)
· At least worked on one project for six months
for one of the US clients.
· H1B Processing
· E-Verified company: OPT Stem extension
· Competitive salary as per industry standards
· Project support
· Focused marketing resulting in quick placements