Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Waterloo, IA
Duration: Full Time
As an Embedded Software Controls Engineer, you will design, develop, test, and document embedded systems. The systems include electromechanical and electrohydraulic controls for agricultural equipment projects.
In addition, you will:
- Create and develop software per the Embedded Software Development Process
- Develop software using embedded C and/or Model Based Software Development in MATLAB/Simulink
- Participate in control system design, implementation, testing and analysis.
- Verify that software meets requirements, through a combination of virtual and hardware based testing including; desktop, bench, vehicle simulator testing.
- Analyze system issues, develop an understanding of the root cause and create appropriate action plans to resolve these issues.
- Provide technical support during system field-testing activities on an as needed basis.
- Provide necessary design documentation to support development of service publications.
4 or more years’ recent experience with C coding. MBSD experience is highly preferred.