This is Murugesan from V2Soft. I am in the search of below position for one of my direct clients. If you are interested kindly share your updated resume to move further. Else you can reach me on +1 (248) 239-8053.
Job Title : Industrial Engineer
Location : Detroit, MI
The Industrial Engineer - Intermediate plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities. Responsibities include but not limited to:
• Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
• Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
• Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
• Develop and improve work methods.
• Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
• Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
• Perform Client planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments.
• Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
• Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
Requirements:• Bachelor Degree Industrial Engineering.
• 3+ year of experience.
• Automotive Assembly Process Knowledge.
• Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Process.
• MS Office Suite experience.
• Strong Communication and Organization Skills
• Proficient or Certified in MODAPTS
Hours: 7:00am - 4:00pm with OT as needed.
Local travel and will go to Detroit Mack and Jefferson North
Candidate must be able to start within two weeks.
Launch Team Req
Thanks & Regards,